Sheqafrica.co.za was recently acquired by a group of 12 small investors who believe South Africa’s favorite SHEQ Magazine must be free for all.
But they went one step further and created Sheqafrica Consulting to compliment the magazine and its information with professional consulting services. This means that readers of Sheqafrica.co.za can now access a team of dedicated, registered consultants and advisors to assist their EHS management team.
Your investment in Sheqafrica Consulting, a private company registered in terms of the laws of the Republic of South Africa puts you in line to join a diversified team of professionals who largely benefit from the exposure created by Sheqafrica.co.za through its newsletters and growing subscriber base. This offer is made in terms of Section 21(1) of the Companies Act, 2008 and must be considered as a “Start-up”. We are however building on the track record of Sheqafrica.com, our flagship magazine since 2007.
About our current shareholders:
- There are 12 in total and all are private individuals.
- All our shareholders are South African citizens and subscribers of Sheqafrica.com
- They all are in the SHEQ field with the exclusion of two practising attorneys
- Some are full time employed outside of SA.
- They all communicate via our Whatsapp group to be kept informed about the progress of the Magazine and the efforts to add value to their investment.
Become part of South Africa’s best magazine for the SHE profession. Buy a share today, and join our team. You will love it!