Sheqafrica.co.za was recently acquired by a group of 11 small investors who believe South Africa’s favorite SHEQ Magazine must be free for all.
If you share our views on free SHEQ information, we need your investment to keep us going. In return, we will share our revenue with you.
Our Advertising Campaign has been finalised and we have created a fantastic deal for advertisers wanting to reach our subscribers. The budgeted advertising income for the 2019 financial year is R135 625.
Our total available investment pool is R60 500 via the 110 available shares, representing 11% of our authorised shares. The 12 month Return on investment is guaranteed at 18% per year.
Your investment is in a private company registered in terms of the laws of the Republic of South Africa. This offer is made in terms of Section 21(1) of the Companies Act, 2008 and must be considered as a “Start-up”. We are however building on the track record of Sheqafrica.com, our flagship magazine since 2007.
About our current shareholders:
- There are 12 in total and all are private individuals.
- Collectively they already own 162 shares in this magazine, and some have invested in Sheqafrica.com.
- All our shareholders are South African citizens and subscribers of Sheqafrica.com
- They all are in the SHEQ field with the exclusion of two practising attorneys
- Some are full time employed outside of SA.
- They all communicate via our Whatsapp group to be kept informed about the progress of the Magazine and the efforts to add value to their investment.
Become part of South Africa’s best magazine for the SHE profession. Buy a share today, and join our team. You will love it!