We have a number of options to chose from to promote your Sheq related products and services.
Below is a list of the various options we offer. Click on each to read more.
- SHEQ Gurus – the Personal Blog for the Astute SHEQ Professional
- Events Calendar – the Best place to list your upcoming event, conference or training course
- Advertorial Articles – For your latest product or service announcement
- Videos – Showcase your skills in a professional interview
- The Forum – Promote your software application or SHEQ Practice solution
- Classifieds – Create your own business listing in the Business Directory
All display advertisements are automatically displayed on the site using our Adserver software. You will get weekly reports on the performance of your display ad as illustrated in the table below:
|Banner [id7] Leaderboard advertising2|
|Impressions (Total): 3,060|
Total this period: 1,983
Customised Marketing Campaigns
- Site Widget – a widget linking to your website and RSS feed
- Online Store: Get it touch with us to set up your own online store.
- Pop-up Displays – Get in the face of your target market
Design & Artwork
All artwork for display advertisements can be provided by the client, if it meets the standards of advertising on our site. Please see the relevant sections for artwork specifications.
We also offer a free design service to develop your artwork..
All display advertising is subject to a once off set-up fee of R1 400,00 Ex VAT
An advertising campaign on Sheqafrica.com helps you reach a targeted business readership, at a fraction of the cost of traditional media.
Every month, an average of 15 000 visitors (Google data, updated on 5 April 2016) view over 26 000 pages on Sheqafrica.com. Of these, 7300 find us via Google, and 4300 are regular visitors.
The website is continuously updated with the latest occupational health, safety, environment and quality risk management news, blogs and articles.
We define our audience as people who make decisions about health, safety, environment and quality risk management issues at work. About 98% of website visits originate in Southern Africa and other African countries.
Decision makers use the internet to search for solutions. According to research by Harris Interactive Inc, almost half of executives say that an advertisement on a business-to-business (B2B) website led them directly to purchase, or to recommend purchase of a product or service (Business Media Study, June 2006).
E-Zines and print publications
Do you need to create Sheq awareness in or about your organisation? Get your own online Sheq magazine from us. We also offer printed versions.